I am a huge fan of makeup, messing around with different products and trying new styles! This post serves the purpose of letting you know what products I can’t live without! I love makeup because it’s fun, I do it for me. not anyone else! Maybe makeup isn’t your thing (I used to think that) but if you try new things you might actually realize you enjoy them! (Maybe it will even inspire you to pick them up at your local beauty store and try them yourself!)
— Eyeliner is my best friend and truly a must have for me!
1. My all-time favorite eyeliner is the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner by Covergirl in Black Onyx 200. This is an easy glide on liner that comes with built in sharpener and smudge tool. If you purchase at Walmart or Target you will probably pay around $5-6 but if you purchase from a bulk store such as COSTCO you can get a 3 pack for $9.99 (that is a S-T-E-A-L).
2. The other liner I have recently purchased to test out is Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline in Blackest Black. It is in a glass pot and comes with a small eyeliner brush applicator. I was skeptical about this product at first but after a little practice of applying with a brush, I came to the realization that I love it and I will definitely be purchasing it again! It averages about $7-8. (I just opened it but it looks like it’s going to last quite a long time!)
3. I am a loyal Urban Decay fan so the Naked Palette is definitely my favorite set of shadows! The earthy tones are perfect for me and I enjoy using this palette to test and try out new looks especially the smokey eye! The colors are perfect if you like neutral and natural colors! Though this is a spendy purchase (around $50 at Sephora) it’s worth it!
–Lipstick (Every girls needs a little bit of red lipstick!)
4. My pride and joy of red lipsticks is Infra-Red by Maybelline. It’s the prefect color of red and adds class to any outfit! It’s a good quality and the color is long lasting so you’re not always having to reapply! This lipstick retails for about $5 at stores such as Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, etc.
5. My favorite sheer nude lipstick is by NARS cosmetics and it’s called Belle de Jour. My favorite things about NARS lip products is that they are filled with ingredients that prove to nourish your lips and keep them conditioned and soft. This lipstick sells for $26 on their website and it’s long lasting color will make your nude lips looking and feeling fabulous!
6. The gloss I find absolutely irresistible and perfect for topping any lipstick to give it a shine is the Dior Addict Collagen Active Lip-Gloss. I have it in a light pink shade (001). It’s pretty expensive for a lip-gloss but I’ve had mine over and year and it’s just about halfway gone (and I use it everyday!).
7. Coralista blush box by benefit cosmetics. This is a coral shade, with the perfect amount of pigment! It goes on smooth and lightens up your face in all the right places! (Also try Georgia Peach). Available at Sephora and Ulta stores and online.
I hope you try some of these products and fall in love with them like I did! IN this century it’s easy as 1-2-3, surf the internet for any of these products and you’ll be sure to find them! Happy “make-up”ing!