I’m going to try something with my blog, something that I hope takes off and that most importantly, people enjoy. I am here to inspire and I am here to create. I found a challenge in which every time you blog, you have a topic to blog about.. so I thought that would be fun to try. Since my blog isn’t niche specific, I thought this would be the perfect way for people to get to know me, and what I am about… what I aspire to do, and where I want to go in life. I personally love reading more personal blogs than a blog that is only concentrating on one specific idea.
Topic: Your hopes, dreams, and plans for the next year.
I have always found dreams interesting… your sleeping dreams… your waking dreams… dreams are incredible! There is no one stopping you from obtaining you ultimate dream!
My hopes and dreams for the coming year involve a lot of fun and new experiences, as well as some hardships and trials. This feels like an appropriate time to make a list! Everybody loves lists!
1. Thrive, be successful, and complete my 3rd year studying English at Northwest Nazarene University. — School has never been easy for me, and I have to work hard to get to where I truly want to be. I plan on really focusing on my study and getting the most out of what I learn. I’m looking forward to my classes such as, “Greek and Roman Classics,” “Shakespeare,” “Spanish,” and “Recent America.”
2. Be comfortable with the skin I am in. — My self-image issues have been destructive in many ways including pushing away those I love, and not participating in activities that I always regret not doing later. My hopes and dreams are to really sit down with myself and learn to love who God created me to be whether that include exercise, counseling, etc… I am ready for changes.
3. Rebuild and maintain relationships that I have neglected. –After high school I left behind many friendships and I would like to rebuild those with the friends that I love. More recently, rebuild a relationship I let get away from me. Nothing is harder than realizing you let go the best thing that ever happened to you. I am unsure of how long it will take me to 100% rebuild that relationship but I am determined to try my hardest. I can’t contain my love.
In retrospect, my hopes and dreams are to be a better “me” while continuing to enjoy the vintage and simple things in life! I was born to inspire and create and I hope you will all join me in that journey!
Here are random articles on the very interesting subject of dreaming! Whether you dream of success or you just want to know about the Science of dreaming, these will benefit you greatly!
- 5 Actual Facts About the Science of Dreams (mentalfloss.com)
- The Truth About Lucid Dreaming (plushbeds.com)
- Dreams of Success (valarielovelightblog.com)